Teen Electrocuted Using Phone While Taking a Bath

“A Texas teen died on Sunday morning after being electrocuted in a bathtub by her cellphone.

Madison Coe`s relatives told KCBD that the 14-year-old girl was either plugging in her phone while in the bathtub or grabbed the phone as it was charging before it fell into the bathtub of her father`s New Mexico home.

AOL

A cellphone is a teen`s constant companion, they text while they`re eating, driving and sometimes even while they`re making love. The bond between a teen and his phone is stronger than any human relationship, woe to anyone who comes between a young person and his phone.

I`m not a teen or a millennial, I`m a regular human being, and although I am rarely without my phone, I draw the line somewhere: I don`t use my phone in the bath.

My condolences to the family and friends of this hapless young woman, but her death is a teaching moment. It`s dangerous to text and drive, it`s even dangerous to text and walk, you could walk right into a telephone pole. Charging your phone next to a bath full of water is a brain dead idea.

Moral of this story: Don`t be a wanker, put your phone down and discover life. It`s too late for Madison, but hopefully you will discover that there`s 101 better things to do than texting.

Read More: https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/07/11/texas-teen-dies-from-using-cellphone-while-taking-a-bath/23025320/

Follow Robert Paul Reyes on Twitter: http://twitter.com/robertpaulreyes

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *